Over the past number of years many CBD products have emerged on the market as food supplements. But there has also been a trend in CBD Cosmetics. In addition, many people are finding benefits from and why the demand is significantly increasing for these products.
What regulations are in place for CBD and Cosmetic items?
The cosmetic market is one of the most heavily regulated markets in the world and each product must undergo numerous tests to be deemed safe for use and to determine the shelf life and how long a product is stable for. Despite this, we have met all these key regulations.
These tests include:
- Challenge tests
- Safety reports on foreseeable use of the product
At The CBD & Hemp Store, we released our first CBD Cosmetic item in 2017 being our CBD Topical Balm. Containing all-natural ingredients with no preservatives or stabilizers which went through rigorous testing over 12 months before we could bring this unique product to the market.
Check out our range of CBD products at: https://www.cbdandhempstore.com
What have we found out from releasing this product?
Since 2017 we have found numerous athletes have endorsed this product because they found significant benefit for recovery.
In addition to this many clients have claimed this has especially helped with aches pains, arthritis, and other related injuries.
What are the key ingredients that make this product a market leader?
- Unrefined and organic shea butter which is rich in antioxidants, hydrates, and protects the skin. This is cruelty free organic and vegan-friendly.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is shown to reduce inflammation, keeping skin moisturized with antimicrobial properties.
- Natural Beeswax certified cruelty free creating a protective layer on the skin and providing extended relief.
- Organic essential oils used at a minimum of 1% to make this product suitable for users with sensitive skin
Our CBD Topical Balm, is a blend of botanical oils, wax, butter with emollient, skin
conditioning, masking, and perfuming properties along with cannabidiol (CBD) which has surprising
antioxidant / skin protecting / anti seborrheic / skin conditioning functions.
What do our customers think?
Our customers overwhelmingly reported this product has lasted them around three months usage.
Why not indulge and try it out today with 20% off the CBD Topical Balm for the next two weeks.
Check out our trust pilot reviews for our products and we will allow the product to speak for itself!